LT02 Line Valve Preamplifier
The LT 02 is a line preamplifier in class A, that uses vacuum tube technology for stadiums signal . Uses two double triodes in SRPP configuration , which allows to obtain a low impedance for an easy driving of any final , as well as a reduced distortion despite the lack of feedback signal .
This configuration allows considerable electrical characteristics, with performance oozes quality three-dimensional , focusing, and sonic realism .
The inputs do not have capacitors on the signal path , are equipped with selector relays and cross- muting , to eliminate any noise from sources not in use.
To ensure the supply dynamics and speed anodic of the two channels are stabilized with a circuit type High Voltage NZOS © . The circuitry NZOS © Near Zero Output Supply of AudioPlus provides output impedance of the power stages extremely low, almost zero , and a wide bandwidth .
The power of the filaments , separate regulated , are equipped with warm-up timer for a slow rise of tension, to prevent electric shock.
The elegant and simple container , typical Italian design , is made of light alloy and aluminum with a laser machining .
LT02 Functionality features
- Stereo line valve preamplifier
- 2 double triode valves E88CC/6922
- High voltage NZOS© power supply circuit
- Slow turn-on stabilized heaters voltages
- 4 line inputs, 1 pair single ended RCA outputs
- Front panel controls: source selector, volume, mute/operate, on/off
- Remote volume control and mute
- Auto mute turn-on circuit
- Cross muting inputs relay switching
- Audiophile quality volume control
- High quality gold plated RCA jacks
- High quality glass fiber circuit board
- Ceramic gold plated pins tube sockets
- MX Alloy chassis construction
- Toroidal power transformer with very low external EMF
- Detachable IEC power cable
|Circuit Topology||Line tube preamplifier – 2 double triodes matched in SRPP configuration – High voltage NZOS© power supply|
|Harmonic Distortion||THD < 0.1 %|
|Input Sensitivity||Min 220 mV for 98 db snr|
|S/N Ratio||-98 dB ( A-weighted ) IEC268|
|Frequency||15 – 85 kHz +/- 2 dB|
|Inputs||4 stereo RCA|
|Input impedence||50 Kohm|
|Outputs||1 stereo RCA|
|Output Inpedance||< 250 ohm|
|Output Voltage||> 20 Vrms|
|Power Supply||115/230 VAC – 50/60 Hz – 50 VA|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 mm x 300 mm x 105 mm|
|Weight (Net-Gross)||9 Kg – 10 Kg|