A100K – Mosfet Power Amplifier
The A100K is a dual mono power amplifier, equipped with a new generation of mosfets, engineered and optimized for audio use only.
Technical simplicity and selection of components are the best ingredients of transparency and details in every musical reproduction, in the best Italian audio philosophy.
At every listening level the A100K gives an impressive three-dimensional reconstruction, solid and controlled bass range, with human voice always well present.
The power stages, thanks to the large reserve of stored energy, provide enough power to drive every kind of load, in all conditions. The output current, capable of more than 15A, is limited only by fuses.
To avoid any home supply contamination, a power DC filter, equipped with surge limitation circuit, ensures hum-free condition for the toroidal transformers.
The elegant and sober case is typical of the Italian minimalist design, with a laser machining.
A100K Functionality features
- Dual mono power power amplifier, full discrete circuit
- Mosfet power stages
- 2 line inputs
- 2 pairs binding post outputs
- Front panel controls: on/off
- Auto mute turn-on circuit
- Active output protection – relay switching
- High current gold plated binding posts (forks, cables, plugs compatible)
- High quality glass fiber circuit board
- Heavy MX chassis construction
- Dual toroidal power transformers with very low external EMF
- Detachable IEC power cable
|Circuit Topology||Full dual mono power amplifier – Class AB – Mosfet output stages|
|Harmonic Distortion||THD < 0.01 % 100Wrms|
|Input Sensitivity||2 Vrms 100Wrms 8ohm|
|S/N Ratio||>100 dB|
|Input impedence||> 50 Kohm|
|Frequency||10 – 100 kHz +/- 3 dB|
|Output Power 8 ohm||> 100 + 100 Wrms|
|Output Power 4 ohm||> 200 + 200 Wrms|
|Outputs||2 binding post – cable, fork, plug compatible|
|Output Impedance||< 0.02 ohm|
|Power Supply||115/230 VAC – 50/60 Hz – 50 VA|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 mm x 300 mm x 185 mm|
|Weight (Net-Gross)||18 Kg – 20 Kg|