HMA 70 Power Amplifier
The HMA 70 is an amplifier characterized by reduced dimensions.
Based on a circuit tested, a series of updates to make it an even more reliable apparatus.
Completely dual mono construction, as well 320VA toroidal transformers, final high current power supply filtering 24.000uF well.
Power, discretion, transparency: an amplifier that does not characterize the signal in the transition to the speakers, be able to play every little detail.
The HMA70 is able to provide over 70 Wrms for each channel into 8 ohms. On lower loads are not afraid to nearly double the power, thanks to the power stages in oversized HFET
The elegant and simple container, typical Italian design, is made of light alloy and aluminum with a laser machining.
HMA 70 Functionality features
- Dual mono power amplifier, full discrete circuit
- H-FET class AB power stages
- 2 line inputs
- 2 pairs binding post outputs
- Rear panel control on/off
- Auto mute turn-on circuit
- Active output protection – relay switching
- High current gold plated binding posts (forks, cables, plugs compatible)
- High quality glass fiber circuit board
- Heavy MX Alloy chassis construction
- Dual toroidal power transformers with very low external EMF
- Detachable IEC power cable
HMA 70 Specifications
|Circuit Topology||Dual Mono Power Amplifier|
|Harmonic Distortion||THD < 0.05 % 60Wrms|
|Input Sensitivity||2 Vrms 70Wrms 8ohm|
|S/N Ratio||>98 dB|
|Inputs||1 pair RCA|
|Input impedence||> 50 Kohm|
|Frequency||10 – 100 kHz +/- 3 dB|
|Output Power 8 ohm||> 70 + 70 Wrms|
|Output Power 4 ohm||> 140 + 140 Wrms|
|Outputs||2 binding post – cable, fork, plug compatible|
|Output Impedance||< 0.03 ohm|
|Power Supply||115/230 VAC – 50/60 Hz – 50 VA|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 mm x 300 mm x 105 mm|
|Weight (Net-Gross)||11 Kg – 12 Kg|